Vrat ki namkeen | Aloo lachcha namkeen | vrat ki aloo namkeen | aloo namkeen recipe | how to make vrat ki namkeen
Aloo Lachcha namkeen is very common in festive season or in vrat / fasting days in India. This vrat ki namkeen is served in one or the other way with tea or coffee. Some people like long aloo lachcha namkeen and some like it in form of broad strips, depending upon how you name this vrat ki namkeen.
Instead of just a plan single ingredient aloo lachcha namkeen we will be mixing some dry fruits as well to give it a bit more richness.
So here is the recipe for aloo lachcha vrat ki namkeen.
Ingredients required for this Sabudana namkeen are as follows:
- Potatos – 2 medium size
- Peanuts – 1/2 cup
- Ghee – 3 Tbsp
- Curry leaves- 3-4 leaves.
- Makhana / Foxnut 1/2 cup
- Sendha Namak – 1 Tsp
- Black Pepper Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- Oil 1.5 Tbsp
Procedure for Aloo lachcha namkeen recipe is as follows:
1 – Peel the potatoes.
2 – Wash them under cold water.
3- Take a potato chips maker to make thin slices or just use a sharp knife to make thin chips like slices.
4- Cut the potato slices in small strips to make aloo lachcha.
5 – Keep the potato slices on a clean dry cloth and let dry under the Sun or fan for 15-20 mins.
6- Take 1/2 cup peanuts and roast them with in a pan with 1 Tbsp Ghee.
7- Take 1/2 cup Makhana/ fox nuts and roast them in a pan with 1 Tbsp Ghee.
8- Take 3-4 curry leaves and roast them in a pan with 1.5 Tbsp oil.
9- Take 1.5 cup sun dried Aloo lachcha and deep fry them in a pan for 4 mins.
10- collect all the mixture in a container and add 1 Tsp Sendha Namak and 1/2 Tsp black pepper powder and mix them well.
Our Aloo Lachcha Vrat ki Namkeen is now ready. Serve it with tea / coffee or take it with your at your work and enjoy your Vrat day with amazing aloo lachcha vrat ki namkeen.
- Potatos - 2 medium size.
- Peanuts - ½ cup.
- Makhana / Foxnut ½ cup.
- Ghee - 3 Tbsp.
- Curry leaves- 3-4 leaves.
- Sendha Namak - 1 Tsp.
- Black Pepper Powder - ½ Tsp.
- Oil 1.5 Tbsp.
- Peel the potatoes.
- Wash them under cold water.
- Take a potato chips maker to make thin slices or just use a sharp knife to make thin chips like slices.
- Cut the potato slices in small strips to make aloo lachcha.
- Keep the potato slices on a clean dry cloth and let dry under the Sun or fan for 15-20 mins.
- Take ½ cup peanuts and roast them in a pan for 3-4 mins with 1 Tsp Ghee.
- Keep the roasted peanuts aside.
- Take ½ cup Makhana/foxnuts and roast them in a pan for 3-4 mins with 1 Tsp ghee.
- Keep the roasted Makhanas aside with peanuts.
- Take 3-4 curry leaves and roast them in a pan with 1.5 Tbsp oil.
- Keep the rosted curry leaves aside withe other mixture.
- Take 1.5 cup of sun dried potato strips and deep fry them on medium flame till they get crispy.
- Keep the fried potato strips along with the other mixture.
- Add 1Tsp Sendha Namak and ½ TSp black pepper powder to the mixture and mix it well.
- Our Aloo Lachcha vrat ki namkeen is now ready.