sweets recipes | indian sweet dish | indian sweet recipes | vegetarian indian recipe | indian vegetarian recipes | indian food recipe | Vegetable recipes | Indian Dessert
It’s an instant halwa made with bread.
Cooking Time: 10 min
Preparation Time:5 min
Total Time:15 min
- Take a pan and add ghee into it.
- Now dip bread slices in the milk and add the bread pieces in the pan. (it gets soft, so just mash and put it)
- Add sugar and continue to roast, stirring continuously for 7-8 minutes till you get halwa consistency.
- Garnish with the chopped almonds.
- Serve hot.
- You can use any type of bread, but I used wheat bread. You can use bread crumbs, bread pieces, roasted bread.
- You can add milk if you feel that the halwa gets thick in consistency.