indian snacks | vegetarian indian snacks | indian snacks recipes
Instant tasty and healthy pizza made with bread. You can prepare it for birthday parties, tea time snacks. Easy and yummy.
If you and your kids don’t like eating any vegetable, this is something you should try atleast.
Cooking Time: 10-15 minutes
Preparation Time: 5-10 minutes
|Onion (chopped)||2 medium sized|
|Tomato (chopped)||2 medium sized|
|Capsicum (chopped)||1 medium sized|
|Cheese/Butter/Malai (I used malai as available everytime)||6 tablespoon|
|Pizza sauce/ Tomato Ketchup||6 tablespoon|
|Chaat Masala||2 teaspoon|
|Oregano Mixture||1 teaspoon|
|Red chilly Powder||1 teaspoon|
- Take bread slice apply 1 teaspoon of malai followed by pizza sauce over it.
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and then spread all veggies (mix some salt on veggies before spreading)
- Now sprinkle chaat masala, Red chilly powder, oregano on the top.
- Place tawa on the gas burner and turn it on (low flame)
- Apply little ghee/butter on tawa and place prepared bread slice on it.
- Cover it with lid and cook on low flame for 3-4 minutes.
- Make this as close to serving time as possible else the crispiness of bread will go off.
- You can grate cheese on the top of bread before placing it on tawa.
- You can use paneer, corns, mushroom, cauliflower or veggies of your choice.