indian snacks | vegetarian indian snacks | indian snacks recipes
It is a tasty combination of chana tikki and buns, and it is healthy and of low calorie burger because of chana tikki.
Cooking Time: 15 min
Preparation Time:25 min
Total Time:40 min
FOR CHANA TIKKI
|Chickpea (black chana), soaked and boiled||1 cup|
|Potato (boiled, peeled and mashed)||2|
|Coriander (chopped)||½ cup|
|Coriander Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Red Chilli Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Amchoor Powder||1 tablespoon|
|Garam Masala||1 teaspoon|
|Cabbage (finely chopped)||1 cup|
|Chaat Masala||1 tablespoon|
|Garlic Chutney||5 tablespoon|
|Cheese (Grated)||1 cup|
|Oil||For fry tikkis|
|Butter||For Griddle Buns|
|Buns (little sweet-one)||5|
- Mix all the ingredients of chana tikki together.
- Make round patties of this mixture and fry them on tawa with oil.
- Mix Malai and cabbage together and little salt in this and make a spread for burger.
- Now cut burgers into half, applybutter and griddle it on tawa till golden brown.
- On the burger, apply 1 tablespoon of Malai cabbage spread, put chana tikki on it and now topped with sliced onion, tomato and cucumber.
- Top with grated cheese with a sprinkle of chaat masala.
- Now put garlic chutney on the other part of bun and and put it on top.
- Serve hot with orange juice.
- Put salt on sliced onion, cucumber and tomato before placing in them in burger.