Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Makes around 2 cups peanut butter
Peanuts – 2 cups
- Take 2 cups of dry roasted peanuts. (How to roast, see instructions)
- Put roasted peanuts in a food processor or blender.
- Run the food processor or blender at minimum speed for 2-3 minutes.
- When peanuts start combining together, stop the processor, scrape down the sides and bottom of the processor container.
- Run the food processor again at medium speed for 3 minutes. At this point, the peanut butter will start clumping together.
- Again run the food processor at highest speed for smooth silky peanut butter.
- Creamy, smooth peanut butter is ready.
HOW TO ROAST PEANUTS IN MICROWAVE
- Put 2 cups of shelled peanuts in microwave safe container.
- Microwave on high power for 1 minutes. Stir.
- Microwave on high another 1 minute.
- Continue cooking and stirring until it gets roast.
- Remove from microwave, cool slightly and rub between fingers to remove skin.