How to make Espresso Coffee | How to make Espresso without machine | espresso coffee at home with no machine.
- Instant Coffee Powder 1tsp
- Sugar 2tsp
- Milk 2 cups
Note: Ratio of Coffee: Sugar = 1:2 (for strong coffee) and 1:3 (for sweet coffee)
- In a cup, take coffee and sugar. Now add few drops of water (preferably warm water). Beat the coffee and sugar with a spoon or fork in one direction.
Note: The amount of water should be added carefully, so that the mixture should not be watery. This will help you in beating the coffee.
- Keep beating the mixture. If the consistency is thick, add few drops of water again and keep on beating.
- After every round, the mixture will increase in volume.
- Keep beating it till the mixture turns almost white and the sugar dissolves completely.
- The mixture will be fluffy, light in texture, creamy and smooth. It should not be watery.
- Boil the milk.
- Add about 2 tsp of mixture in cup and pour boiled milk over it. Stir it. (Stirring is your choice)
- Sieve drinking chocolate over it.
- Your frothy espresso coffee is ready to serve.