How to make Masala Chai | How to recipe masala tea | Indian masala tea | spice tea recipe | recipe for masala tea
Servings : 2cups
- Tea powder 2 teaspoon (adjust to suit your taste)
- Water 1 cup
- Milk 1 cup
- Ginger ½ inchstick Grated (1/2teaspoon app.)
- Black pepper corn 4
- Whole Cloves 2
- Cinnamon Stick ½ inch
- Black Cardamom (2 seeds)
- Fennel Seeds ¼ teaspoon
- Grated Nutmeg 1/8 teaspoon
- Green Cardamom 2
- Tulsi leaves 2
- Sugar 2-3teaspoon (as per taste)
Procedure for making masala chai:
- Coarsely Grind Black pepper corn, cloves and seeds of Black Cardamom in pestle. Keep it aside.
- In a saucepan, put water and add tulsi leaves, ginger, cinnamon stick, fennel seeds, grinded above masala. Bring the water to boil till the flavors are infused well.
- Add tea powder and after few seconds add grated nutmeg. Let it boil for 1 minute.
- Now add milk into the saucepan.
- Add sugar. Boil it for 2-3 minutes
- Coarsely grind the green cardamom and add in your tea. Boil it for 30 seconds more.
- Strain the chai in your cups and serve hot.