Nobake cake | instant Biscuit Cake | Recipe for Biscuit Cake | how to make no bake Biscuit Cake
Digestive biscuits 200 gram Chopped Dry fruits (almonds and walnuts) 100 gm
Chocolate syrup: Granulated sugar 1/2 cup or to taste Unsweetened cocoa powder 1/2 cup Water 1/2 cup Milk 1/4 cup Chocolate Ganache: Fresh cream 1/2 cup Milk 1/4 cup Chopped Dark chocolate 1/4 cup Method:
- Break the biscuits randomly and put it into the bowl.
- Dry roast the nuts and add them over biscuits.
- In a saucepan, add sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually add water and milk, mix well.
- Bring this mixture to boil for about 5 min stirring continuously to avoid burning or forming lumps.
- Set aside yo cool for about 10 min.
- Pour the syrupover the biscuits and nuts and combine well with the help of spoon.
- Transfer the mixture into greased mould.
- Press well
- Refrigerate it for about 30 minutes.
- Demould it on the plate.
- Take milk in a pan. Add cream into it.
- Heat until just begins to boil.
- Pour hot cream over chopped chocolates and let sit for 1/2 minute. Stir until it gives smooth texture.
- Pour the ganache over the chocolate biscuit cake (Malaysian batik) and decorate with crushed biscuits.
- Cut into slices and serve