indian snacks | vegetarian indian snacks | indian snacks recipes
Pakode made of sabudana soaked in curd gives a sour taste to it. It is enjoyed with tea especially in winter season.
Cooking Time: 12 min
Preparation Time:20 min
Total Time:32 min
|Sabudana||1 ½ cup|
|Cabbage (chopped)||½ cup|
|Capsicum (chopped)||½ cup|
|Green chilli (chopped)||1|
|Garam Masala||1 teaspoon|
|Red chilli Powder||1 teaspoon|
|Gram flour (Besan)||1 ½ tablespoon|
|Coriander leaves (chopped)||½ cup|
|Oil||For deep frying|
- Soak sabudana in curd for 2 hours.
- Now add all the ingredients except oil in the mixture.
- Mixture should be in the consistency, neither too thick nor watery.
- If the mixture gets watery, you can add more gram flour to it.
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Now add this mixture one by one with the help of spoon for deep frying.
- Deep fry till it changes the colour.
- Serve hot with chutney.