vegetarian indian recipe |
indian vegetarian recipes |
indian food recipe |
vegetarian snacks |
indian snacks |
Chinese Recipe |
Chilli Paneer is very famous Chinese recipe which serves as a main course or even as a starter. Capsicum and fried paneer pieces dipped in Chinese flavored sauce.
Cooking Time:10 min
Preparation Time:15 min
Total Time: 25 min
|Corn Flour||1/2 cup|
|Refined Flour (Maida)||1/2 cup|
|Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|Ginger-garlic Paste||1 teaspoon|
|For Chilli Paneer|
|Paneer (cottage cheese)||200 grams (cut into pieces)|
|Ginger (grated)||1 teaspoon|
|Garlic (chopped)||5-6 cloves|
|Green Chillies (finely chopped)||2 tablespooon|
|Onion (sliced)||2 medium sized|
|Capsicum (sliced)||1 large sized|
|Soy Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|Chilli Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|Vegetable Stock (Water)||1/2 cup|
|Oil||2 tablespoon + deep frying the coated paneer|
|Spring Onion Greens||1/2 cup for garnishing|
- Mix all the ingredients of batter with 1/4 cup of waterto make a smooth batter.
- Coat the paneer pieces with this batter and deep fry on high flame till it gets golden brown.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Blend remaining cornflour batter around 1 tablespoon and keep aside.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil and add ginger, garlic, onions, green chillies and saute it for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and saute it for another 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried paneer pieces and mix it well.
- Add vegetable stock, salt, soy sauce, black pepper, sugar, vinegar and stir well.
- Mix cornflour batter and allow it to boil.
- Stir it and toss it till the sauce thickens to coat the paneer.
- Garnish with spring onion greens and serve hot immediately.