vegetarian indian recipe | indian vegetarian recipes | indian food recipe | Vegetable recipes
Tiranga Cutlets are the colorful cutlets which is made of left-over rice. It is very quick, tasty and crispy snack.
Cooking Time:10 min
Preparation Time:20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Recipe Credit: Piyush Gupta (Our Facebook Fan)
|Left Over Rice||2 cup|
|Green Peas||100 grams|
|Green Coriander||50 grams|
|Tomato Sauce||3 tablespoon|
|Garam Masala||1 tablespoon|
|Bread Crumbs||4 pieces|
|Oil||For deep frying|
Method Batter:Make batter of cornflour in 1/2 cup water. Add pinch of garam masala and salt. Green Chutney:Mix coriander, peas, ginger, chilli, salt and garam masala(1/2 tbsp)and grind them.
- Mix bread crumbs, salt and gram masala (1/2 tbsp) in rice and divide it into 12 equal parts and make tikkies.
- Spread little Tomato sauce over one tikki.
- Place other tikki on it and spread green chutney over it.
- Again place one more tikki on it.
- In the same way make 4 cutlets using 3 tikkies for each.
- Now, coat each cutlet with batter properly and deep fry them.
- Remove excess oil using napkin.
- Cut each piece into 2 half and serve with chilli and tomato sauce.
- Inspite of deep frying these cutlets can also be fried on non- stick tava for less oily.
- You can add vegetables of your choice.