sweets recipes | indian sweet dish | indian sweet recipes | vegetarian indian recipe | indian vegetarian recipes | indian food recipe | Vegetable recipes
Shahi Toast as the name suggests royal dessert made of bread topping with dry fruits and rabdi. It is all time favourite dessert for all.
(OIL FREE SHAHI TOAST)
Cooking Time: 15 min
Preparation Time: 15 min
Total Time: 30 min
|White Bread||4 slices|
FOR SUGAR SYRUP
|Cardamom Powder (optional)||1|
- Boil sugar and water until the sugar dissolves completely – about 7-8 minutes.
- Add cinnamon seeds and continue boiling until this is of ‘one-wire’ consistency.
- Keep sugar syrup aside to cool.
- Now boil milk-maid in 1/2 cup of milk on low flame for 5-10 minutes
- Meanwhile, toast the bread slices in toaster to make it crispy and then cut diagonally.
- Now dip the crisp bread slices in sugar syrup for 1 minute.
- Remove immediately and arrange on serving plate.
- Top with rabdi made of milk-maid and garnish with dryfruits.
- Serve immediately.
- For crispiness of toasts, make this as close as serving time